Product Marketing Guru
Position Title: Product Marketing Guru
Posted by Duxter
06 November 2012 - 01:59 AM
Duxter was founded out of the belief that gamers didn’t have a place to call home online. There was really no one place for gamers to be gamers, to be social, to share, to discover new games, content, and gamers. We bridge the gap between standard social networks and the overly-fragmented world of gaming. We have quickly attracted an all-star team of engineers who have created large, scalable, and robust products for gamers. Duxter is backed by world class investors and advisors, and led by an ambitious CEO with a track record of success and domain experience.
Our platform is quickly becoming the go-to place for the entire game industry. In order to ramp up our speed we are looking to bring on smart, involved, and ambitious people who punch above their weight class.
We are currently developing an expansive and robust social platform for gamers. There are rock solid brand visuals, messaging, and identity. The underlying technology is built to scale.
The Product Marketing Guru will be given the tools and resources to inform the gaming world at large about Duxter. As our customer acquisition plan unfolds, this person will collaborate heavily with both the marketing and tech teams to ensure smooth deployment of features, upgrades, and applications.
· Work closely with the management team to define and execute the marketing and customer acquisition plan
· Continue cultivating a goal-oriented culture of user growth and engagement
· Drive the creation of marketing materials including landing pages, email marketing campaigns, retention plans, and offers
· Track and optimize key business driving metrics as they relate to customer acquisition such as bounce rate, active user rate, and customer satisfaction
Summary of Qualifications
· A passion for gaming and social media
· The belief that gamers need a place to call home, and the conviction to help us build it
· Track record of driving web site traffic and experience with a variety of consumer-oriented marketing methods
· Goal & success oriented attitude with doers mentality
· Experience in gaming is highly preferred
Duxter HQ is located in Seattle, WA. This position will involve heavy collaboration with the core team, this cannot be a virtual position.